I am in Madison and have been chilling at lovelokest
's for the last couple days, in the aftermath of crazy-awesome concert and travel adventures!
I saw Fall Out Boy three times in four days in three cities, and it was AMAZING, three awesome shows with three different but overlapping sets of awesome people. Then oliviacirce
and I spent an extra day being touristy in Chicago and had a fabulous time together, including seeing Iron Man 3 again and flailing about ALL our Tony and Pepper feels.
Tomorrow I'm borrowing Izzy's car to run errands during the day and will be checking into the Concourse at some point in the afternoon. commodorified
and I have a hotel room through Monday, sharing with dira
I'm on four panels this year. ( details behind the cut )
Things to know about me:
This is me:
- I'm an introvert, and kind of shy. At this point I know a lot of people at Wiscon, but I don't actually trust that just because I've met someone before they actually remember/like/want to have anything to do with me now. So, if I seem standoffish or don't introduce myself I assure you, it's not you, it's entirely me.
- relatedly, I'm in the process of changing some of my psych meds right now and am somewhat more fragile than I'd really prefer to be, so if I slip off on my own or seem distant, that's what's going on.
- I completely fail at making con-meal plans in advance, so I'm always up to get dragged to lunch/dinner with people.
- I used to live in downtown Madison, so I'm fairly familiar with the area around the
- I can reliably be found at most transformative-works-fandom-related panels during the day, and in the lobby-con most nights.
- I really LOVE fandom and talking about fandom.
- Having just watched the finale, I am actively seeking people to flail and squee about Elementary with.
- It's much easier to get me started talking about the Avengers than it is to get me to stop
- The easiest way to reach me during the con is via text. I'll have twitter/email access when on wifi in the hotel but not elsewhere, and I have unlimited texting while I'm in the states, but have to pay for phone calls. My number is 613-720-1561